August 10, 2016

{whatsinmyMAKEUPbag}

secretly, i hoard makeup. i rarely use anything except for my favorite staples, so why? because i get suckered..really hard..into packaging. not to mention, those aisles by the register are the freaking worst. not only do i buy things i definitely know i won`t use, i lose most of it. finally though, buying new things has gotten me to change up my routine and helped me find some really great things i love.
i found this makeup bag at madewell on my lunch break..i love being able to see everything `cause i still do my makeup in the car.. X.X
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i PRIME my face with becca backlight priming filter. it gives your skin such a pretty glow..on my good days i just use this and some concealer. most days though, i need a FOUNDATION with good coverage. if you`ve been following me for a while, you know i swear by the giorgio armani luminous silk foundation. it was only recently that i wasn`t able to color-match my skin. the becca ultimate coverage complexion creme has been doing the trick. to SET everything, i`m still using the too faced primed & poreless. it`s lightweight and helps keep everything in place.

some things change, some things don`t. the too faced chocolate soleil is still my all-time favorite BRONZER. i love that it`s matte and has no shimmer. i was never really a fan of BLUSH until i tried the giorgio armani ones. i own a few and use a different color depending on the day. no surprise to anyone..i`m still obsessed with all things that HIGHLIGHT. the becca champagne pop by jaclyn hill is hands down my favorite. i will say that the color doesn`t work for everyone..

my BROW is always going to be anastasia. i went from the brow whiz to to the perfect brown pencil. the EYELINER will always be the urban decay 24/7 in perversion. it`s always the darkest liner and i like the subtle shine. lately i`ve been adding a little sparkle. i really like urban decay moondust EYESHADOW. all the colors are really pretty but i only own diamond dog. i`m a huge fan of fun WATERLINERS and really like buxom hold the line eyeliner in come over. and last but not least, i always use LASHES from house of lashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment